Terms of Service
By viewing and/or using this Website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and condtions explained below.
- This website with its home page in the domain "themorgancenter.org" (the "Website") is a complimentary information service offered
The Morgan Center at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms
and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. The Morgan Center reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and
you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website. Do not use
the Website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information on this Website is provided "as is" for general information only. The Morgan Center makes no
warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability,
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free
of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless The Morgan Center and its officers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or
related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other
websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from
this Website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringing upon your intellectual property
rights. In no event will The Morgan Center or the contributors of information to this Website be liable to you or anyone else for any
decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised
of the possibility of such damages.
- The distribution, trade, sharing or sale of photos, video, audio recordings and related images of The Morgan Center's
activities and participants is illegal without written permission of The Morgan Center and the individuals involved.
- The material contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, images, photos and videos, are owned or licensed
by The Morgan Center and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored
by subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent, except that you may make such
temporary copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the Website, and you may make one permanent
printout of each page of the Website (unmodified in form, with a copy of these Terms of Service attached) to be used by you for personal
and non-commercial uses that do not harm the reputation of The Morgan Center.
- All uses of The Morgan Center's service marks, both registered and common law, must be approved in writing by The Morgan Center.
- You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations submitted by users and displayed on this Website are not necessarily those of The
Morgan Center or endorsed by The Morgan Center.
- The Morgan Center may provide links on this Website to other websites which are not under the control of The Morgan Center. These links
are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by The Morgan Center of the organization or individual
operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- This Website, excluding any linked sites, is controlled by The Morgan Center, which is headquartered in the State of New York, United
States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States Territories and other countries around the world. As each
of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website both you and The Morgan Center agree that the
statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or
relating to use of this Website. You and The Morgan Center also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of
the Superior Court of the State of New York in and for the County of Suffolk, the United States District Court for New York with respect to
such matters. The Morgan Center makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations,
and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other
locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.