Time for Circle Time!
“Thank you so much. You’ve given me a place to make friends, feel accepted, play, learn and grow.”
-- Matthew (2009 Graduate)
THE MORGAN CENTER is open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and follows a typical ten month school calendar from September through June.
The program includes:
- Free Play - play with play-dough, computer time, puzzles, coloring, blocks and arts & crafts
- Circle Time - Morning song, Pledge of Allegiance, Calendar, Weather, Days of the Week song, Months of the year song, ABC song, and Theme or Lesson of the Day
- Arts and Crafts - related to theme or lesson of the day
- Show and Tell (Fridays) - The children bring in something to show to the class
- Play Time - The children go to the controlled play area for free play with kitchen, games, puppet show, blocks, and child friendly and engaging toys
- Lunch Time - The children bring a lunch in a lunch box and eat together in a "cafeteria style" setting. While the children eat, they have a story read to them
- Sticker Time - The days ends with a "So Long Song" and the children receive a sticker
Throughout the year, THE MORGAN CENTER has holiday parties, student birthday parties, special field trips, guest story readers, puppet shows, music or entertainment.